Directions to Log Into the Online Portal
Step 1: Review the foundation’s guidelines and focus areas to determine if your request meets the eligibility criteria. If you are not sure if your request is aligned with the focus areas, please contact Eunice Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: If your request is aligned with the foundation’s focus areas, log in to the grants portal to begin the application submission process.
New Users Register Here Existing Organizations Log In
If you are not sure if you or your organization have an existing profile in the grants portal, or if you need to be added as a contact for an organization already in the portal, please contact Aki Amai, Grants Manager, at email@example.com.
Please Note: if you received a declination in response to your proposal and are planning to resubmit, please contact Aki Amai, Grants Manager, to discuss your program prior to applying again.
Step 3: Once logged in, complete the following items:
- Complete the Organization Profile and the Personal Profile, found under the Organization and Contact Information section.
- Click the “New Proposals” icon to begin an application.
- Be sure to save your work periodically, as the application form will not auto-save your work. You may save an application in progress and return to it by clicking the “Current Proposals” icon on your home screen.
- Click “Submit” when complete. Submitted applications cannot be edited.
Step 4: After you have submitted an application, your request will be considered. You may view/print a submitted application, but will not be able to edit it.
In preparation for the application, please download the Download Application Overview to make sure you have all the information you need. The Application Overview outlines the application questions and includes links to the required forms and attachments needed to complete the application.
- Download the Application Overview before beginning to fill out the application, this form was created to help you prepare your answers to narrative questions ahead of time and also walks you through the documents/attachments you’ll need to upload as part of the online application process.
- We recommend starting to work on your application in Word rather than in the online application form, particularly if you are working with several people to complete the application. Then, copy and paste your consolidated answers in the online application form.
- The foundation’s goal is to make the grant process as manageable as possible for prospective grantees. Please direct technical questions and feedback about the application process to Aki Amai at firstname.lastname@example.org.